#21 Glossybox december

Hey guys,

first of all I want to say sorry  but I wasn't able to upload  post yesterday. I was so busy that I didn't find the time. But today I will show you my glossybox of december. The christmas edition. They send me 5 different products and I'm really happy with them. You may get some inspiration and I hope you like it :)






The first product is the Cranberry Joy Shower Gel from The Body Shop. The smell is amazing and with the gingerbread edition they are my favourite christmas editions from The Body Shop. 


The next is the Eye Lash Curler from Emite Make up.  I already have one but I really like it. It helps my eye lashes to have volume und curl them in a natural way.


Also I got a Nails inc. nail polish in the colour Victoria. It's a really dark red colour and I like to wear it in the winter time. I think you will like it, too ;)



The Pantene Pro V youth protect 7 BB crème was the next product I got. It's a BB cream for the hair- How amazing is this ? I really like it because it moistruize my hair with some freshness. And also my hair looks shiny after using it.


The last product was a care cream from A-Derma. It helps my skin in the cold winter time and I'm very happy that they send it to me. You should try it out



=> I like all the products in this monthly glossybox and I' very happy with them. Maybe you see something for you.



Lots of Love
Sabine


No comments:

Post a Comment