Glossybox September

Hey guys,

september is already over and october is in the front line. So of course I want to make sure we don't  forget to take a  look of the spice and sugar edition Glossybox I got in september. I know I'm a little bit late this month but it was important for me to test everything enough to give a real and truth review about the products. We will do it like the last Glossybox post. I show you the product and give a little review for everything. I know some of you maybe thought it is weird that I always post about my glossybox but on my mind it is a really good thing. You got 5-6 products every month. Some in the full size, some in a little test size. You can test the things you like and after the sample is over you can buy the full size version when you like. Long story, short sense. Let's get started.







Body Butter by The body shop
So, the first product is the Body Butter by The body shop in orange. The texture is thick and it smells a lot like orange and the smell lingers for very long. It does a good job and takes care of your skin. I like it a lot but I already have so many body lotion/ body butter etc. so I decided to put this in one of my handbags. It is useful when you on the way.

Be a Bomshell  Eyeliner
Now, I have for you the Be a Bomshell Eyeliner. When I first saw this, I was like "ähh a eyeliner again?". But after testing it, I must say: I'm so thankful Glossybox sending me the eyeliner from be a bombshell. I never was the person that wears eyeliner a lot. But now it is something new. The felt pen is very thick and I was scared but don't be prejudiced. This is the best eyeliner I ever used. It dries fast and don't smears. It is good for winging out your line. So I can recommend this for everyone and specially for the guys, who aren't a profi with eyeliner.


Product number 3 is a nailpolish from color club in a matt light brown fall color.  You only need one layer and it dries fast. I like this product but I already have thousand different nailpolishes.


So the next two products I will show you are my highlights of this month Glossybox. The first is this amazing amazing dusky pink blush. I had searched so long for a blush in a dusky pink color for fall. On my mind this is the go to color for the fall season. So I was so sad that I did'nt had find the right color but then my Glossybox arrived in the middle of september and I totally freaked out and asked myself if  Glossybox can read my toughts ;) So amazing  product, perfect color, good pigmented and looks very natural. 



So the last product and another highlight is this makeup remover pen. Maybe you know this a little bit different as a nailpolish remover pen. And  it's the same concept. For example you do your eyeline. At the moment you finish wining out the line you got a flutter hand and the hole eyelook is destroyed you thought. But now you can use this makeup remover pen and only remove the part of the line you don't like and do it again. So it is not necessary to remove the hole makeup and do it again, anymore.


So guys, I hope you enjoyed this post. let me know if you liked it and also when not. 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11151255/?claim=jkhsm4tbtsk">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

5 comments:

  1. Vielen Dank,für's folgen.
    Folge dir jetzt auch via bloglovin.
    Bin übrigens auch bei Instagram... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!! would you like to follow each other with GFc and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. der make up remover pen hört sich interessant an, davon habe ich vorher noch nie gehört! hast du ihn schon getestet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, ich teste alle Produkte bevor ich sie auf meinem Blog vorstelle :) Und ich muss sagen es ist echt ein tolles Produkt vor allem für Unterwegs. Wenn ich Zuhause bin, mache ich das Makeup dann lieber nochmal neu aber z.B. auf einer Party oder so ist er echt gut. Das einzige Problem ist, bei manchen Eyelinern fängt er an zu schmieren. Sonst Super ! :)

      Delete
  4. Sehr schöner Post. & der Make Up Remover Pen hört sich wirklich gut an! <3

    ReplyDelete