Glossybox august

Hey guys,
It's time for the monthly glossybox. August is over, summer calm down and the first fall breeze is there. The glossybox team send me different products for the transition from summer to fall. I had test all of them and will tell you what i think about the products.
Glossybox august 

Invisibobble- traceless hair rings
The hair rings have a good material that really take care of  your hair but I don't really like the colour. They also tell you can wear it as a bracelet. I will not do this. I will wear them at home as a hair ring but not when I go to the city.

Bebe More- Brighten up skin care
This is the bebe MORE brighten-up skin care cream. I like this product a lot because it helps my skin in the transition from summer to fall. It spend my face a lot of dampness and a good smell.
jelly pong pong- 2-in-1 Eyeliner and Shadow
The jelly pong pong 2-in-1 eyeliner and Shadow works perfectly as an eyeliner. It's a cool dark shiny colour that flatter your eye. On my mind the applicator isn't good to apply eyeshadow with it.
The body shop- 100% natural lip roll-on
A good lipbalm that really care your lips but the smell of orange is not mine. I have also the berry one and this is defently better ;)

Korres- White tea fluid gel cleanser
This product is defently my highlight of the august glossybox. I searched so long for a good cleanser and i never thought that i will find it in my glossybox. It smells amazing and helps to get a better skin appearance. I can really recommed this product to you!

When you want to see more about this or other products  please let me now. Also when you have other ideas or things you would like to see from me.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. sehr cooler inhalt :)
    LG*

    Nathalie von Fashion Passion Love ♥

    momentan mit BLOGVORSTELLUNG! :)

    ReplyDelete