Best of Britian- Glossybox

I also ordered in July one special Glossybox. The "Best oft Britian" Edition. When I checked out the website I saw this offer and I was like "baaaaaaaaaaaaaam I have to get this". Why? Because I'm a totally GB- freak. I don't know when this love between the UK and me started but I think it was in 2010 when I first visited . I was in grade 8th and went there for  a two weeks school trip. We had a language course and also visited Dartmouth, Winchester, Exeter... and of course LONDON! The time was incredible and we all had so much fun together. I loved and also love everything british. The tea, the people, the nature, the style, the Royals and YES I love the british weather!
Okay, now you know why i had to get the special Glossybox. When it arrived  I totally freaked out. They sent me eight different products from british brands. Nail products, hair products, skincare products and face products.



 


1.Eyeko- skinny liquid eyeliner
2.MeMeMe cosmetics- beat the blues skin illuminator
3.Nailgirls London- White#1 nailpolish
4.Steamcream- All-in-one natural moisturiser for face body & hands
5.Batiste- dry shampoo blush
6.Mitchell and peach- luxury hand cream
7.Nails INC.- Kensington caviar top coat
8.The body shop- Big & curvy mascara

 




No comments:

Post a Comment